Happy Friday everyone! It’s time for another award/tag post 😀 Thank you so much to Percy (Ana <3) for nominating me for the Liebester Award!
1. Acknowledge the blog that nominate you and display the award.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that has less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
MY ANSWERS TO PERCY’S QUESTIONS:
1. How many book boyfriends/girlfriends do you have?
Too many to count XD
2. Do you read the books of the movies you hate?
I always make sure to read the books before watching the movie! Though if somehow I watched the movie first, I think it would depend on whether or not I enjoyed the story line and characters!
3. Pick one fictional world if you were there to live your entire life.
Hogwarts. It will always be Hogwarts. Always.
4. Do you read during classes in school/college ?
I try to! It’s sometimes next to impossible with all of my exams and projects, but I seriously can’t live without reading ❤
5. The villain you hate to love the most?
I would say Warner from the Shatter Me trilogy. I have only read the first book in this series but I already like Warner more than Adam haha
6. Favorite hero and heroine and why ?
My favourite hero is definitely Percy Jackson. I just love his sassiness and his loyalty to his friends 🙂
As for heroine, I really love Katniss Everdeen. What she did for Prim was just unbelievably brave and I love how independent and intelligent she is!
7. Name one book that you would never read again even if it costs you your life ?
This is totally an unpopular opinion but I really didn’t enjoy Looking For Alaska or An Abundance of Katherine’s by John Green. It honestly seems like to me that his characters are all the same people! (*Please don’t hate me!*)
8. How do you restrict yourself if you were on a book buying ban?
I am actually on a book buying ban right now. (It’s not really working though!) I mostly stop going on Amazon and Book Outlet on the internet and stay away from bookstores.
9. Which book made you to fall in love with reading/blogging?
I have to give this to The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins! This series really ignited my interest in young adult 😀
10. If you were to have a fictional pet what would it be ?
Obviously, I would have to pick a pet dragon! Imagine how cool it would be to go for rides on it’s back 😛
11. Chocolates or cakes(not chocolate cakes :P) ?
Chocolate all the way!!! ❤
11 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am totally a night owl. It is almost impossible to wake me in the mornings XD
2. I love smelling books 😛
3. I usually don’t read hyped books until the hype goes down! I don’t like being disappointed by books because my expectations are too high.
4. I really enjoy reading historical fiction, especially books set during WWII.
5. I can play the violin and the piano. I am also planning to learn how to play the guitar.
6. I really like decorating things like my room, notebooks, or setting up photos for my instagram @lostwithinwords
7. I am called “the mother” in my group of friends. I really like taking care of people ❤
8. I just recently got Netflix and it is such a big distraction! I have so many shows I want to watch 😀
9. When I order a package or know something is going to arrive, I literally check my mail every hour until it comes XD
10. I have been reading Rick Riordan’s books since I was 11 years old. I have been with Percy throughout my childhood, and I love him so much ❤
11. I am always in my pajamas at home. ALWAYS!
- Most annoying fictional character?
- Do you have any pets? If so, what type of animal are they?
- Series you will always recommend?
- Favourite dessert?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Favourite Disney movie?
- Least read genre and why?
- How do you get over your reading slump?
- What do you collect besides books?
- Favourite quality about yourself?
- Favourite book quote?
*If you have more than 200 followers or don’t want to participate, please ignore this <3*
Anna at MyBookishDream
Kate at PasstheFeels
Linh at ThinPaperBack
Cherry at ReadForeverMore
I can’t wait to hear your answer lovelies ❤
Thanks for reading everyone xoxo,
Find me here!